and this is...

FOR COLORED GIRLS WHO'VE CONSIDERED TRAVEL...WHEN THE U.S. WASN'T ENUF

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRANDI!!!!!!!

So today is my big sister's birthday!!! This may not be very relevant to this blog or anything, but it's hella relavant to me!! So there! She's the big 3-0 now and everyone knows that 30 is the new 16.




The birthday girl!!! Ain't she gorgeous!!!

This also means that I have an awesome excuse to head on down to Miami and party it up with la familia...


My cousin also had her baby last month, so hopefully I get to gush over her baby cuteness! 


(I just got back from a weekend trip to Mississippi to visit my friend's family, and I'm still a little pooped. I'm sure that once I catch my breath it will be time to board the plane to MIA...whew!)


Random insert: I will be performing soon in the Vagina Monologues...should be interesting...will update on that soon.




Hasta Pronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment