and this is...

FOR COLORED GIRLS WHO'VE CONSIDERED TRAVEL...WHEN THE U.S. WASN'T ENUF

Monday, May 21, 2012

Finalmente!!!!!!!!

I finally got my placement today (around 12:20pm) after much hyperventilation and anxiety.

I will be spending the next year in...((((((insert: written drum roll for dramatic effect that only plays out accurately in my mind)))))

LA RIOJA!!!!!

YES, YES!! I know that I have been hyping you all up for the past few months about Andalucia. However, due to the many cuts lately, Andalucia was not an option for me (Let's also note the fact that they stop placing people in Andalucia like only 10 ahead of me..oh well...ish happens!). 


Am I sad? Am I disappointed? Am I reconsidering Spain now??? HELLS NO!!!! 


No, I didn't get Sevilla. But I did get wine country. And for this, crappy Spanish government...I Thank you!


In my best Charlie Sheen voice: "Bi-WINNING!!!" lol


So here is a glimpse of what I have to look forward to next year...commence jealousy sequence.......................................NOW:






Start planning your visits!


Hasta Pronto
XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Querida Amiga, I am so proud of you and admire the fire you have inside for life! May your soul get filled with many good experiences and fond memories...and we will see eachother in Spain...that's a promise!

    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like my kind of people....let the bar hopping begin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finalamente!! And the couch surfing plans begin NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nadette: HERE I COME MURCIA!!!! Congrats again!!!

    ReplyDelete