and this is...

FOR COLORED GIRLS WHO'VE CONSIDERED TRAVEL...WHEN THE U.S. WASN'T ENUF

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Spanish Learning Awesomeness

Ok...I don't actually have that much to say... but these two links were posted in the Expatiate Cafe forum for Language and Culture Assistants page and they were just too awesome and funny not to share...so enjoy!!!




This video is so hilarious!!! And the best part is...I have every intention of using this method to attract attention at bars...not for romantic purposes...I can't imagine any sane person finding this hot lol...but maybe I will meet some fellow silly folks that appreciate the humor like me...yay icebreakers!!!



That one was just awesome because it is....

Ok...that's all I want I wanted to share! Any other great videos I should check out?


Hasta Pronto!!!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment